The Keystone Critical Systems & Advisors, LLC. Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Keystone Critical Systems & Advisors, LLC. has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Keystone Critical Systems & Advisors, LLC. reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Keystone Critical Systems & Advisors, LLC. reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Keystone Critical Systems & Advisors, LLC. reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Keystone Critical Systems & Advisors, LLC.’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Keystone Critical Systems & Advisors, LLC. does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Keystone Critical Systems & Advisors, LLC. specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Keystone Critical Systems & Advisors, LLC. spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Keystone Critical Systems & Advisors, LLC..
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO Keystone Critical Systems & Advisors, LLC. OR POSTED AT ANY Keystone Critical Systems & Advisors, LLC. WEB SITE
Keystone Critical Systems & Advisors, LLC. does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Keystone Critical Systems & Advisors, LLC. (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Keystone Critical Systems & Advisors, LLC. Web Site or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Keystone Critical Systems & Advisors, LLC., its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Keystone Critical Systems & Advisors, LLC. is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Keystone Critical Systems & Advisors, LLC.’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.